31 March 2011

'Women in Literature'

Adultery.
Affair.
Another adultery.
Double affairs.

Women are portrayed in dark lights. Mostly.

I still remember wondering about the subject.
Two years ago, somebody asked me on TESLine: "I was wondering If you have any information on women in literature?" By the time I had no idea about the subject.
Thought it has something to do with Jane Austen, and some other female writers.
Thought we're exploring the artistic styles, values which truly represent woman's inner beauty.
Thought this course is going to uplift the masterpieces by these authoress.
Only to be disappointed later. I mean, NOW.

The short stories are actually novels.
The negativity is explained in great length.

These beauties and many more are innocent. We should've more positive issues about women.

0 Response(s):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...